Monday, June 2, 2008

Evidence

It seems like Chelsea Itson spent three and a half hours of her worthless life destroying evidence, deleteing pages and clicking every link on this site. Sounds like someone has no life!





This page is also the first thing she thinks about when she gets up in the morning:



But that's alright. Before I ever posted here about the sites in the side bar, I printed them out. In a few minutes, I'm going to take these printouts to the post office and mail them to Elizabeth. Because, you see, even though the Itsons destroyed the evidence online, judges and the police will want printed out proof. I also scanned some of these print outs:



I also included the Mayclock talk page and Ellis Itson III's old Xanaga and Yahoo profile for Californialee. I didn't bother with the Geocities site it was just copyrighted screen shots anyway.

The EncyclopediaDramatica entry is back! That needs to be added to the side bar along with Chelsea's Yahoo profile.

I wonder why Maggi didn't come back to defend her dear friends now that IP tracking is enabled? Could it be that Maggi = Chelsea Itson?